Description of job position
- Preparing drafts of notarial documents as directed by a notary and/or under his/her guidance.
- Consulting legal issues related to concepts of notarial documents and proceedings.
- Communicating with the participants of notarial proceedings, courts, administrative bodies, local authorities, etc.
- Attending training courses and seminars organised by the Chamber of Notaries of the Slovak Republic and private entities.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Notary's Clerk - Law & Legislation in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 998 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
770 - 1,420 EUR
Law & Legislation
700 - 1,636 EUR
700 - 1,574 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,664 - 10,204 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used