Description of job position
- Using a camera to shoot movies, serials, documentaries, videos, commercials, etc.
- Choosing the appropriate type of film, lenses and filters depending on the desired objective.
- Communicating with the director, lighting engineers and other crew members.
- Operating a camera on a camera truck or a camera crane.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Camera Operator - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 998 EUR
1,017 - 1,917 EUR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
947 - 2,120 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
827 - 2,144 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,664 - 10,204 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used