Gross monthly salary in Slovak Republic is
10% earn less 741 EUR
10% earns more 2,221 EUR
The displayed value is just for information. Compare your salary with others to see more detailed information.
Description of job position
- Recording and processing proposals and requests for the approval of dispensation, spa treatment, treatment in specialised medical institutions, pharmaceuticals, health care contributions by non-contracting providers and for active athletes in accordance with the legislation.
- Recording and processing applications for exemptions exceeding the scope prescribed by the legislation.
- Processing applications for loaning and leasing medical devices, including drafting contracts for hire/rental and inventory.
- Providing administrative support for the process of internal and external review controls.
- Preparing documents for the establishment of technical provisions.
- Recording mandatory reports from health care providers.
- Providing information to relevant institutions (especially HSA, the Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic) to the extent provided by law, and processing policyholders’ requests to provide data from personal accounts in the form of statements.
- Providing expert consultation to healthcare providers and policyholders.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Support and Medical Activities Specialist - Insurance in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Set fair employee remuneration
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used