Gross monthly salary in Slovak Republic is
10% earn less 1,057 USD
10% earns more 5,202 USD
The displayed value is just for information. Compare your salary with others to see more detailed information.
Description of job position
- Reviewing and revising reports on the provided healthcare and services related to its provision (internal reviews).
- Checking and reviewing the medical records of healthcare providers (external review).
- Approving and authorising the provision of health care, including the individual purchases of drugs and medical devices.
- Analysing and evaluating the effectiveness of medical treatments and therapies used by healthcare providers.
- Proposing the company’s drug policy and analysing its implementation.
- Quantifying the healthcare provided in regression procedures.
- Developing directives, guidelines, and internal regulations.
- Assessing policyholders’ complaints.
- Providing advice and consultation to healthcare providers and policyholders.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Reviewing Doctor - Insurance in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Set fair employee remuneration
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used