Description of job position
- Reviewing and revising reports on the provided healthcare and services related to its provision (internal reviews).
- Checking and reviewing the medical records of healthcare providers (external review).
- Approving and authorising the provision of health care, including the individual purchases of drugs and medical devices.
- Analysing and evaluating the effectiveness of medical treatments and therapies used by healthcare providers.
- Proposing the company’s drug policy and analysing its implementation.
- Quantifying the healthcare provided in regression procedures.
- Developing directives, guidelines, and internal regulations.
- Assessing policyholders’ complaints.
- Providing advice and consultation to healthcare providers and policyholders.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Reviewing Doctor - Insurance in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
632 - 906 EUR
1,254 - 3,598 EUR
1,176 - 3,707 EUR
1,479 - 3,144 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,234 - 9,912 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used