Description of job position
- Registering data from the applications of policyholders and insurance payers in the register of policyholders and register of insurance payers in the information system.
- Updating data on policyholders and insurance payers in the information system on the basis of the received and requested documents.
- Issuing health cards, the European health insurance cards, and other certificates for policyholders.
- Issuing and confirming entitlement forms.
- Registering and archiving mass communications from insurance payers.
- Solving clashing insurance relations in co-operation with the HSA and other health insurance companies.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Registry Administration Officer - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 840 EUR
Forklift Truck Operator
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
773 - 1,411 EUR
Registry Administration Officer
686 - 1,562 EUR
Premium Collection Clerk
654 - 1,604 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,982 - 10,073 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used