Description of job position
- Assessing the risks of the proposed insurance, completing insurance proposals and wording the insurance endorsements.
- Ensuring medical examinations, medical records and other data that are necessary for a comprehensive risk assessment.
- Reviewing insurance policies in terms of their accuracy and completeness, and entering the policies into the information system.
- Reviewing insurance policies concluded after the evaluation.
- Keeping records of the personal data of people interested in insurance, including those with whom an insurance policy has not been concluded.
Position Insurance Underwriter - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
580 - 874 EUR
Head of Borough Council Department
892 - 2,486 EUR
942 - 2,361 EUR
1,022 - 2,390 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,202 - 11,680 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used