Description of job position
- Recording and processing documents from insurance payers in the company’s information system.
- Identifying insurance payments for public health insurance.
- Performing internal controls of the fulfilment of insurance payers’ obligations in the information system.
- Preparing documents for the return of erroneous insurance payments and overpayments.
- Preparing documents for the recovery of insurance claims.
- Issuing certificates and repayment schedules for insurance payers.
- Communicating with insurance payers when dealing with problems with reporting and insurance payments.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Insurance premium collection officer - Insurance in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 998 EUR
Image Stylist, Beauty Stylist
700 - 1,720 EUR
Insurance premium collection officer
700 - 1,736 EUR
Education, Science & Research
842 - 1,523 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,664 - 10,204 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used