Description of job position
- Seeking out potential customers and providing customer care to existing clients.
- Analysing needs and proposing individual insurance solutions according to customer requirements.
- Providing advice and consultations concerning the insurance industry.
- Concluding contracts with individual and corporate clients.
- Responsibility for updating client database.
- Participating in regular trainings and courses.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Insurance Broker - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
691 - 1,042 USD
1,189 - 2,364 USD
856 - 2,747 USD
1,072 - 2,960 USD
Chief Executive Officer
2,625 - 13,925 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used