Description of job position
- Checking the administration and updating of the register of healthcare providers (HCP).
- Checking the completeness and veracity of contracts concluded with HCP.
- Taking part in the implementation of consultation procedures regarding the contractual terms.
- Processing the accepted comments regarding the contractual terms and ensuring their incorporation into contractual relations.
- Cooperating in the preparation of proposals for the company’s health programmes.
- Assessing material and technical equipment regarding the contractual terms of HCP in relation to their payment.
- Working with analyses and creating secondary analyses in the area of price conditions as set out in the contracts with HCP on the basis of the company’s requests and needs.
- Preparing statistical overviews of the impact of price adjustments of the terms for HCP on the company’s budget.
- Issuing opinions and processing requests addressed to the Healthcare Surveillance Authority, the Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic and other institutions, if their request is factually appropriate for the department.
Position Health Care Purchasing Specialist - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
580 - 874 EUR
954 - 1,963 EUR
Health Care Purchasing Specialist
717 - 2,141 EUR
Senior Graphic Designer
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
933 - 1,942 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,202 - 11,680 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used