Description of job position
- Monitoring the insurance market, developing new products and proposing changes of existing products.
- Formulating insurance contracts, insurance conditions and special arrangements.
- Determining premium tariffs, the amount of technical provisions in life insurance and supplementary insurance.
- Preparing and updating technical business plans and manuals.
- Preparing documents for the implementation of changes related to product innovation in the information system.
- Creating and updating computer programs for distribution networks, pricing, taxation and technical changes in life insurance.
- Testing the profitability of products.
- Preparing personalised insurance offers.
- Preparing documents for the assessment of non-standard changes in life insurance.
- Performing and ensuring activities related to financial funds in investment life insurance.
- Preparing documentation and participating in conducting methodological trainings for distribution networks.
- Preparing documentation for accounting, the National Bank of Slovakia, auditors, shareholders and other entities, preparing periodic reports for the reinsurer.
- Providing expert consultation on life insurance products to other units of the company.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Actuary - Insurance in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
632 - 906 EUR
General State Advisor
Public Administration, Self-governance
1,619 - 2,975 EUR
1,244 - 2,911 EUR
Auto Repair Shop Manager
1,554 - 2,779 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,234 - 9,912 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used