Description of job position
- Checking invoices and obligatory attachments from healthcare providers (settlement benefits, prescriptions, vouchers, and other documents in accordance with contracts).
- Registering invoices in the invoice book of healthcare providers.
- Recording and processing settlement benefits in the information system.
- Verifying compliance with the contractual terms and conditions regarding the reporting of healthcare by healthcare providers.
- Printing the associated protocols and sending them to healthcare providers.
- Preparing accounting documents for archiving.
- Providing information, consultation, and handling complaints from healthcare providers regarding the settlement of health care.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Accounting Clerk - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
580 - 874 EUR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
701 - 1,643 EUR
669 - 1,713 EUR
Special Needs Teacher
Education, Science & Research
725 - 1,423 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,202 - 11,680 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used