Description of job position
- Responsibility for the testing of software applications with an emphasis on detecting errors in terms of functionality, usability, and safety of software.
- Designing the baseline testing strategy.
- Creating testing scenarios depending on the method of testing being applied.
- Preparing testing data.
- Performing manual and automated application testing.
- Detecting, recording, and reporting all detected errors.
- Performing the retesting of reported errors.
- Evaluating the test results.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT Tester - Information Technology in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 831 EUR
1,012 - 2,676 EUR
1,257 - 2,470 EUR
IT/Technical Support Specialist
1,175 - 2,619 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,227 - 9,718 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used