Description of job position
- Analysing the client's current situation, defining the clients's needs, ascertaining requirements for the system or the application, defining the client's priorities, recognising possible obstacles.
- Communicating with the client on a regular basis.
- Processing requirements, analysing and creating the use case for programmers.
- Co-operation with product management.
- Participation in regular meetings.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT Product Manager - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 904 EUR
Regulatory Affairs Manager
1,065 - 4,293 EUR
IT Product Manager
1,450 - 4,284 EUR
Medical Institution Manager
1,077 - 4,903 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,235 - 11,345 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used