Description of job position
- Being responsible for the design and implementation of cloud services running on cloud infrastructure.
- Being responsible for the reliability and security of cloud infrastructure and services.
- Researching and identifying ways to increase the performance and stability of applications running on cloud infrastructure using continuous improvement and automation.
- Designing and implementing improvements to the production version of the application to increase scalability and security.
- Co-operation with developers, project and product teams on trouble-free running of applications.
- Solving technical issues during the administration of cloud infrastructure.
Position Cloud Engineer - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 904 EUR
Law & Legislation
1,316 - 4,324 EUR
1,261 - 4,327 EUR
Regulatory Affairs Manager
1,065 - 4,293 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,235 - 11,345 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used