Description of job position
- Participating in the setting of reward strategies within the company.
- Planning of personal costs.
- Watching withdrawals from the funds earmarked for the remuneration of employees.
- Reevaluating the height of salaries and provided benefits.
- Solving problems connected with remuneration.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Compensation & Benefit Specialist - Human Resources in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
632 - 906 EUR
Telecommunications Product Development Specialist
1,111 - 2,935 EUR
Compensation & Benefit Specialist
1,173 - 2,856 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
957 - 2,964 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,234 - 9,912 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used