Description of job position
- Participating in the setting of reward strategies within the company.
- Planning of personal costs.
- Watching withdrawals from the funds earmarked for the remuneration of employees.
- Reevaluating the height of salaries and provided benefits.
- Solving problems connected with remuneration.
Position Compensation & Benefit Specialist - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
580 - 874 EUR
832 - 3,234 EUR
Compensation & Benefit Specialist
1,155 - 2,702 EUR
Electrical & Power Engineering
1,189 - 2,385 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,202 - 11,680 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used