Description of job position
- Performing technical inspections and tests of the electrical equipment according to the Labour Inspection certificate.
- Completing written reports on executed inspections.
- Instructing employees - persons in accordance with the Section 20.
Position Inspection Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 904 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
880 - 2,154 EUR
Electrical & Power Engineering
945 - 2,287 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
931 - 2,089 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,235 - 11,345 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used