Description of job position
- Completing assembly and maintenance works of electrical equipment, low, high, and very high voltage lines, electrical lightning etc. * Diagnosing outages and evaluating diagnostic measurements.
- Performing functional tests of equipment after the preventive maintenance or repair.
- Performing preventive maintenance of assigned equipment.
- Completing repair or maintenance report in paper form.
- Ensuring the reliability of operation and checking compliance with occupational health and safety and the use of personal protective equipment.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Electrical Fitter - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 904 EUR
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
772 - 1,669 EUR
Electrical & Power Engineering
810 - 1,640 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
743 - 1,585 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,235 - 11,345 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used