Description of job position
- Responsibility for proper emotional development and the safety of the entrusted children of a preschool and school age.
- Developing creative activities, games, competitions, etc.
- Assisting children when dressing and combing as well as with hygiene before sleeping and when using the bathroom.
- Helping children get ready for afternoon naps.
- Accompanying children and ensuring their safety during trips outside the site of the preschool.
- Rehearsing programmes, including songs, recitations, and short play action scenes connected to upcoming holidays (Mother’s Day, etc.).
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Preschool Teacher - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 843 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
754 - 1,309 EUR
Education, Science & Research
785 - 1,257 EUR
Agriculture, Food Industry
698 - 1,384 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,893 - 9,778 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used