Description of job position
- Recording the attendance of pupils as well as the place and type of work in the work journal.
- Familiarising students with the topic of the class, explaining the theoretical part of the curriculum.
- Preparing materials and tools needed for practical demonstrations.
- Notifying students of errors that can occur in case of non-compliance with proper technological procedures.
- Testing the knowledge and attention of students by asking questions.
- Providing practical demonstrations.
- Supervising the observance of proper technological procedures, safety and fire regulations.
- Giving warnings to students violating school rules in the form of notes in the class book.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Master in Vocational Education - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 1,027 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
809 - 1,539 EUR
Master in Vocational Education
Education, Science & Research
935 - 1,447 EUR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
834 - 1,525 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,552 - 11,247 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used