Description of job position
- Deputising for the headmaster in his/her absence.
- Ensuring educational and organisational tasks on the authority of the headmaster.
- Managing and fulfilling the economic tasks at school.
- Fulfilling the organisational and administrative tasks related to the administrative staff of the school.
- Inspecting the activities of technical-economic and operational staff of the school.
- Monitoring the fulfilment of educational goals.
- Participating in the assessment of the work of teachers and other school staff.
- Compiling the required statistics and ensuring the substituting of school staff.
- Completing the documents for the school budget, its utilisation and efficiency of school management.
- Inspecting the work of the school youth centre and responsibility for professional growth educationists.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Deputy Headmaster - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 1,031 EUR
1,395 - 2,439 EUR
Education, Science & Research
1,094 - 2,246 EUR
Car Fleet Manager
1,015 - 2,505 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,584 - 10,283 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used