Description of job position
- Responsibility for the precise definition of the subject, scope, and sources of measurement.
- Self-reliant processing of single and periodical statistics.
- Responsibility for selecting the most appropriate method for data collection and analysis.
- Controlling the efficiency of the use of measurement resources.
- Verifying the accuracy of information found.
- Interpreting the data found in the form of reports, analyses, statistics, charts, graphs, etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Senior Statistician - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
737 - 1,081 USD
1,370 - 3,112 USD
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,149 - 3,118 USD
Head of Borough Council Department
1,518 - 2,746 USD
Chief Executive Officer
2,687 - 11,843 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used