Description of job position
- Self-reliant solution of normal accounting operations in the scope of simple and/or double-entry accounting.
- Solving more complex accounting operations under the supervision of a more experienced accountant.
- Processing accounting transactions in an accounting program.
- Processing documents for a senior accountant.
- Responding to the less complex technical inquiries of clients and employees.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Junior Accountant - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
737 - 1,081 USD
Construction & Real Estate
878 - 2,020 USD
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,020 - 1,735 USD
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
823 - 1,881 USD
Chief Executive Officer
2,687 - 11,843 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used