Description of job position
- Performing invoicing for the client’s customers within a specified time period.
- Defining requirements for clients.
- Responsibility for the automatic and manual billing and solving all related problems.
- Unsubscribing customers from the client’s billing system.
- Daily communication with other departments within the company and sales managers.
- Examining the possible differences between the invoices and the data entered into the client’s system.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Invoicing and payment specialist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Medicine & Social Care
700 - 1,250 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
848 - 2,205 EUR
Invoicing and payment specialist
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,117 - 1,717 EUR
1,061 - 1,966 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,407 - 11,564 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used