Description of job position
- Complex administration and management of accounting.
- Processing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Defining the accounting methods that are used in the company and participation in the creation of internal directives related to accounting.
- Preparing materials that are used for reporting to a superior.
- Methodology management of accounting and related processes pursuant to valid legislation.
- Preparing materials for completing audit and rating assessments.
- Managing a team of accountants (in large companies).
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Chief Accountant - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
632 - 906 EUR
1,059 - 2,302 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,051 - 2,302 EUR
934 - 2,477 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,234 - 9,912 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used