Description of job position
- Performing economic activities (with the exception of signing a written report on the results of provided audit services) under the direction of a certified auditor.
- Checking financial statements of customers.
- Managing audit documentation.
- Managing the auditor’s assistant labour book.
- Providing co-operation to the Slovak Chamber of Auditors in case of a quality audit concerning the performance of auditing services.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Assistant of Auditor - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 998 EUR
Technical Support Specialist
1,075 - 2,122 EUR
Assistant of Auditor
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,165 - 2,012 EUR
993 - 2,240 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,664 - 10,204 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used