Description of job position
- Manage the team on a day-to-day basis and to develop and maintain strong external and internal client relationships.
- Manage portfolios of clients and are responsible for fee negotiations, billings, contracts and cash collection.
- For each assignment, the accounting services manager determines resource requirements, monitors the team’s progress against budget and sets timeframes.
- They will review and approve the work of more junior staff and resolve any issues prior to director or partner review.
- The accounting services manager will also contribute to business development by proactively seeking out new opportunities for the team.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Accounting service manager - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 1,031 EUR
1,251 - 3,631 EUR
Accounting service manager
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,010 - 3,017 EUR
1,211 - 3,792 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,584 - 10,283 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used