Description of job position
- Identifying locations in buildings to which the load is imposed.
- Designing building structures with an emphasis placed on their safety, economy as well as the requirements from investor, architect and public bodies.
- Completing static and dynamic calculations.
- Completing expert opinions for new buildings, bridges, tunnels etc.
- Conducting sightings of buildings damaged by natural disasters, explosions; issuing expert opinions on their further habitability/uninhabitability (in case of residential premises).
Position Structural Engineer - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
705 - 1,062 USD
1,194 - 2,131 USD
Construction & Real Estate
1,199 - 2,300 USD
Marketing, Advertising, PR
960 - 2,533 USD
Chief Executive Officer
2,676 - 14,192 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used