Description of job position
- Design work for aboveground and underground transportation structures, utility networks, electrical installation, heating systems, gas installation, hygienic equipment, HVAC equipment, camera systems, fire protection systems, etc.
- Completing all levels of project documentation including all drawings and other attachments.
- Proposal of alternative solutions.
- Communication with investors and incorporating their requirements into a project.
- Notifying investors as to the potential drawbacks or risks connected to project execution.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Design Technician - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
580 - 874 EUR
Customer Support Specialist
958 - 1,705 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
913 - 1,747 EUR
Back Office Specialist
984 - 1,674 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,202 - 11,680 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used