Description of job position
- Collection and analysis of partial data entering the final value of the construction costs of the works.
- Examination of preliminary architectural drawings and engineering plans.
- Attendance at construction sites, checking the availability of utilities.
- Determining the amount of building materials and labour needed to construct the works.
- Compilation of estimates taking into account all inputs and factors affecting the final cost value.
- Drafting of final bids.
- Providing advice on the profitability of construction projects.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Construction Estimator - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 998 EUR
891 - 2,293 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
986 - 2,103 EUR
Call Center Supervisor
784 - 2,373 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,664 - 10,204 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used