Description of job position
- Monitoring the method and process of completing construction projects in accordance with occupational health and safety standards.
- Responsibility for proper installation and operation of technical equipment on the construction site.
- Responsibility for professional storage and suitability of construction products, materials, machinery and equipment.
- Supervising the daily management of the building journal.
- Ensuring the compliance of the spatial position with the construction documentation as well as compliance with general technical requirements for construction.
- Shared responsibility for the compliance with the conditions of decisions issued for the construction of the building.
- Ensuring the elimination of identified deficiencies, informing the building authority in case of defects that cannot be removed in the course of construction supervision.
Position Building Control Surveyor - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
580 - 874 EUR
Electrical & Power Engineering
1,084 - 1,991 EUR
Building Control Surveyor
Construction & Real Estate
1,124 - 2,068 EUR
989 - 2,235 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,202 - 11,680 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used