Description of job position
- Communication with the company's suppliers and customers in mother and foreign languages.
- Completion of price offers based on customer requirements.
- Administration of created and cancelled orders.
- Entering information into the computer system.
- Preparing the materials used for accounting.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Sales Officer - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
694 - 1,046 USD
Construction & Real Estate
986 - 2,002 USD
1,012 - 2,014 USD
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
954 - 1,869 USD
Chief Executive Officer
2,635 - 13,979 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used