Description of job position
- Managing the operation of one or more online stores.
- Responsibility for meeting the defined business and marketing objectives.
- Managing, leading, motivating, and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Proposing new website functions.
- Designing advertising campaigns to increase profits.
- Evaluating the success of advertising campaigns.
- Searching for new business partners.
- Negotiating contractual terms and conditions with suppliers and business partners.
Position E-Commerce Manager - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 904 EUR
Product Marketing Manager
Marketing, Advertising, PR
1,047 - 2,475 EUR
1,048 - 2,485 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,127 - 2,562 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,235 - 11,345 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used