Description of job position
- Leadership over the key account department.
- Proactively leads the business’s strategic account planning processes and develops performance objectives, sales targets, and critical milestones for weekly/monthly/annual periods.
- Leads the department in assessing, clarifying, and validating consumer needs on a regular basis.
- Is accountable for the achievement of the department’s assigned targets for profitable sales volume and achievement of the business’s overall objectives
- Develops and maintains healthy relationships with senior managers for all key accounts in order to guarantee their smooth execution.
- Gathers data and information both from his own initiatives and from junior key account management compiling it, analyzing it, and creating formal reports and presentations that will be used collaboratively with senior key account management
- Formulation of decisions and strategies.
Position Customer Relationship Manager - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 904 EUR
Card Services Clerk
849 - 1,697 EUR
Customer Relationship Manager
623 - 1,994 EUR
Agriculture, Food Industry
774 - 1,646 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,235 - 11,345 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used