Description of job position
- Supervising chemical processes in production and their optimisation.
- Supporting production activities, solving technological problems from a theoretical as well as practical point of view.
- Monitoring processes in production and performing interventions in production lines, if necessary.
- Control analyses processing.
- Quality of products monitoring.
- Preparing reports and managing the relevant documentation regarding hazardous substances.
- Implementing the company´s requirements in terms of the substances used in production.
- Participating in launching new products, technologies and processes.
- Applying scientific knowledge and theories in the research and development of chemical production.
- Cooperating on issues concerning the productivity, quality, safety and trainings.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Chemical Engineer - Chemical Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 1,031 EUR
1,150 - 2,228 EUR
960 - 2,301 EUR
1,281 - 2,044 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,584 - 10,283 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used