Description of job position
- Securing the administration and custody of securities for clients.
- Keeping clients informed about corporate shares concerning the administrated securities.
- Carrying out operations with securities on the basis of clients' orders.
- Calculation and control of the current value of securities in the administration of the bank.
- Paying returns from securities.
- Representing clients and their interests at general assemblies.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Custody Specialist - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
623 - 849 EUR
IT System Administrator
1,093 - 2,308 EUR
955 - 2,429 EUR
Chief State Advisor
Public Administration, Self-governance
1,104 - 2,108 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,993 - 9,147 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used