Description of job position
- Active sale of bank products and of services to retail clients.
- Opening and closing of bank accounts.
- Realization of domestic and international wire transfers.
- Accepting and issuing of cash in domestic and foreign currency.
- Providing clients with counseling and information.
- Carrying out administrative tasks connected with the provided services.
- Fulfilling of the set business and acquisition plans.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Client officer - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 904 EUR
Marketing, Advertising, PR
808 - 1,951 EUR
889 - 1,774 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
896 - 1,903 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,235 - 11,345 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used