Description of job position
- Processing applications for the issuance of credit and debit cards.
- Communicating with companies issuing credit cards and bank branches.
- Participating in the creation and updating of internal regulations.
- Cooperating with project managers on new projects.
- Solving complaints.
- Assessing the suitability of motives on credit cards in your own design.
Position Card Services Clerk - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 904 EUR
Construction & Real Estate
694 - 1,778 EUR
Card Services Clerk
849 - 1,697 EUR
Customer Relationship Manager
623 - 1,994 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,235 - 11,345 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used