Description of job position
- Installing sound equipment at cultural, social, television, radio and other events.
- Operating in recording and dubbing studios.
- Plugging speakers, amplifiers, microphones, equalisers, personal audio systems, musical instruments and other sound equipment.
- Communicating with musicians and instructing them in order to set the optimum sound level.
- Operating an analogue and digital mixer to maintain a balanced and the clearest possible sound during the event.
- Removing sound equipment after the event.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Sound Engineer - Arts & Culture in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 998 EUR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
917 - 1,646 EUR
Arts & Culture
734 - 1,803 EUR
Complaints Department Clerk
970 - 1,647 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,664 - 10,204 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used