Description of job position
- Restoring furniture, sculptures, books, paintings, etc.
- Assessing the condition of artifacts through visual and scientific examinations.
- Determining whether objects need repair and choosing the safest and most effective method of repair.
- Preparing estimates of restoration costs and timescales.
- Developing and utilizing preservation techniques.
- Maintaining appropriate environmental conditions.
- Keeping visual/written records.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Restorer/Conservator - Arts & Culture in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
753 - 1,108 USD
Agriculture, Food Industry
757 - 1,641 USD
Arts & Culture
840 - 1,764 USD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
753 - 1,691 USD
Chief Executive Officer
2,778 - 11,055 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used