Description of job position
- Mounting, powering up and positioning the lighting equipment before shooting film, theatrical performance, television broadcasting, concerts etc.
- Floodlighting the scene as directed by the main lighting technician and director.
- Operating the lighting fixtures (focusing, dimming, lighting effects etc.).
- Dismantling and packing the lighting equipment.
- Providing routine repairs and maintenance of lighting fixtures.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Lighting Technician - Arts & Culture in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 1,031 EUR
Forklift Truck Operator
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
822 - 1,723 EUR
Arts & Culture
791 - 1,758 EUR
Primary School Teacher
Education, Science & Research
907 - 1,678 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,584 - 10,283 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used