Description of job position
- Organising cultural and sporting events in the village.
- Booking of individual halls or the whole house of culture.
- Turning over and accepting the house of culture.
- Managing municipal newspapers, library and chronicle.
- Archiving photographs and documents regarding the events taking place in the village.
- Updating information on the municipal information board and website.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Cultural Officer - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
623 - 873 EUR
Marketing, Advertising, PR
623 - 1,507 EUR
Arts & Culture
786 - 1,417 EUR
Arts & Culture
623 - 1,454 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,988 - 10,190 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used