Description of job position
- Inventing and improving existing recipes for semi-finished products, agricultural products, sweets, syrups, oils, alcoholic and soft drinks etc.
- Reviewing the sensory properties of the received raw material.
- Collecting samples and sending them for physico-chemical and microbiological analyses.
- Supervising the compliance with the recipes and the correct technological process by the manufacturing department.
- Checking the production costs and designing measures for their minimisation.
- Managing and updating the technological documentation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Food Technologist - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 1,027 EUR
843 - 2,160 EUR
Agriculture, Food Industry
1,147 - 1,883 EUR
Machine Operator, Machinist
Construction & Real Estate
970 - 2,087 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,552 - 11,247 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used