Description of job position
- Inventing and improving existing recipes for semi-finished products, agricultural products, sweets, syrups, oils, alcoholic and soft drinks etc.
- Reviewing the sensory properties of the received raw material.
- Collecting samples and sending them for physico-chemical and microbiological analyses.
- Supervising the compliance with the recipes and the correct technological process by the manufacturing department.
- Checking the production costs and designing measures for their minimisation.
- Managing and updating the technological documentation.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Food Technologist - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
623 - 855 EUR
Special Needs Teacher
Education, Science & Research
895 - 1,548 EUR
Agriculture, Food Industry
788 - 1,649 EUR
Wood Processing Industry
820 - 1,599 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,993 - 9,147 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used