Description of job position
- Performing tests to detect chemical and microbiological properties of food, beverages, food additives, and preservatives.
- Examining chemical and biological samples under a microscope.
- Cooperating with food engineers and technologists.
- Tasting food and beverages in order to compare the real taste with the the flavour declared in the product specification.
- Analysing, recording, and summarising test results.
- Measuring the volume and weighing product packaging materials.
- Cleaning and sterilising used laboratory equipment.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Food Technician - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 831 EUR
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
758 - 1,514 EUR
Agriculture, Food Industry
675 - 1,540 EUR
Archivist, Registry Administrator
763 - 1,542 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,227 - 9,718 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used