Description of job position
- Creating new and/or modifying existing food products.
- Responsibility for the strict observance of the statutory guidelines and wholesomeness of the products.
- Looking for the ways to maintain the desired physical, chemical and microbiological characteristics of food.
- Using food additives to achieve the desired properties of food.
- Developing and/or cooperating in the development of new packaging materials.
- Developing and implementing the production, packaging and distribution systems into operation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Food Engineer - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 831 EUR
Construction Plant Operator
Construction & Real Estate
862 - 2,080 EUR
Agriculture, Food Industry
862 - 1,906 EUR
892 - 1,865 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,227 - 9,718 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used