Description of job position
- Responsibility for planting, spraying, collecting, storing and selling agricultural products.
- Operating agricultural machinery and equipment and keeping them in working order.
- Collecting the samples of crops and livestock.
- Conducting experiments aimed at increasing the fertility of crops, livestock performance and their resistance to disease and pests.
- Keeping records of discovered facts, their analysing and drawing conclusions.
- Cleaning and sterilising the laboratory and laboratory equipment.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Agricultural Technician - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 1,027 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
994 - 2,023 EUR
Agriculture, Food Industry
827 - 2,074 EUR
Electrical & Power Engineering
978 - 2,034 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,552 - 11,247 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used