Description of job position
- Receiving materials and goods at a warehouse.
- Placing received stocks on shelves and in the defined storage areas; marking of stored materials and goods with information labels.
- Removing materials and goods from storage in a warehouse based on accepted orders, packaging stock items, and their preparation for shipment.
- Managing stock level records using computers.
- Operating high lift trucks for bulkier freight and in hard to access areas.
- Participating in counting and inspecting the current stock levels in storage and the subsequent recording of these values in the information system.
- Following the safety and fire prevention regulations and measures on the worksite.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order on the worksite.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Warehouseman - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
623 - 853 EUR
Arts & Culture
623 - 1,477 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
746 - 1,283 EUR
Image Stylist, Beauty Stylist
623 - 1,431 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,993 - 9,147 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used