Description of job position
- Responsibility for the smooth running of the technical department in the company.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Monitoring trends and launching new technologies into production.
- Drawing up a budget and monitoring its use.
- Cooperating in calling for tenders for the supply of materials, goods and services.
- Conducting business negotiations in order to achieve the lowest possible price of materials, goods and services.
- Selecting suitable suppliers and their evaluation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Technical Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Porter, Information Staff
623 - 840 EUR
1,690 - 6,104 EUR
1,967 - 6,772 EUR
1,876 - 7,048 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
1,982 - 10,073 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used