Description of job position
- Taking responsibility for for correct setting of the parameters of the base stations.
- Assessing reports of the radio part of the network.
- Identifying and analysing arising problems.
- Suggesting effective solutions to problems.
- Take check up field measurements.
- Capacity dimensioning of the radio part of the network.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Radio Network Optimization Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
700 - 998 EUR
1,520 - 3,738 EUR
Radio Network Optimization Specialist
1,398 - 3,764 EUR
Business Group Manager
1,460 - 3,730 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,664 - 10,204 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used